Monday, February 21, 2011

So I am starting the Tone It Up slim down plan TODAY!! I leave for florida in 5 days to vacation with my dad! I am so excited, I love spending time with him.  I am really excited! I need a break from school even though I have a 15 page paper due, and midterm the week I get back.  I may even visit my friends from home that go to school in Florida! I am going to have to download some good music for the flight and my runs out there.


Fresh and Delicious Salad 
(by The-New-Healthy.com)

  • Salad
    • 2-3 cups steamed carrots + broccoli
    • as many as you like cherry tomatoes
    • 1 cup black beans
    • 1/2 avocado (I love avocado)
  • Dressing 
    • 2 TBL hummus 
    • 1/4 cup salsa 
    • salt and pepper 
[veggie bowl_2[4].jpg]

I am sorry I have not been posting a lot lately. I have been so busy and stressed with school, work and internship stuff! I promise to be more diligent with this.  I will post another hot topic this week.  Any suggestions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment