Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sick


So its official I am sick.  I guess thats what happens when you have a fun weekend :( but I am determined to get better.  I am going to put off the slim down plan until I recover because I can not be depleting myself when I am trying to recover.  But here are some pictures of presents (our sorority dance)
My Date and I 

The women that put the whole dance together! 


I am so excited for this weekend.  I am going to Florida for Spring Break!! I am so excited to just relax and layout! But I have to survive this week. 
Here is a recipe for my morning egg white omelet !


Ingredients 
1 Cup Spinach 
1 cup Mushrooms 
1/2 tomatoes
3 egg whites 
Mrs. Dash
tabasco  

Method
cook the spinach and mushrooms with olive oil cooking spray. Then set aside.  Cook eggs like a pancake, once both sides are cooked put the veggies on top.  put spices on and enjoy :).  
It is delicious and nutritious!


I think for me it is really important to not start the day out with something sweet.  I have the biggest sweet  tooth and if I eat something like oatmeal or yogurt I will want sugar all day.  Also eggs are a great source of protein which is really important in the morning.  Especially if you work out in the morning like me. It is crucial to have a healthy big breakfast.  I sometimes have Turkey Bacon and grapefruit with this.  
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment