Thursday, March 3, 2011

Me from A-Z


Me A-Z
A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: @ school twin, and my feet hang off-- the college life!
C. Chore you dislike: The bathroom in general but the worst is the floor
D. Dogs: one at home- cali 
E. Essential start to your day: I wake up and run (workout) or I normally do not workout
F. Favorite sport: To watch: football  To play: Tennis 
G. Gold or silver: Gold
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Absolutely none not something I am blessed with
J. Job title: Student- Loyola Marymount University- Major: Marketing  Minor: Health Science
Interning at Tone It Up, Peer Nutritionist, FitWell Marketing Supervisor
K. Kids: No, not even close, if ever. 
L. Live: Family resides in PA, but I am living in Los Angeles, CA
M. Meal: Dessert: ice cream cake with whipped cream
N. News year resolution: Be confident and happy in my own skin
O. Obsession: Sugar :( haha
P. Parents: Mother: ErinFather: David 
Q. Quote:“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
R. Righty or lefty: Lefty
S. Siblings: Two Younger Brothers 
T. Time you wake up: 8:30 most days.
U. Unique quality: I have a huge heart metaphorically 
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Butternut squash
W. What makes you run late: Traffic or other people 
X. X-rays you’ve had: Lots on my shins, feet, arms(klutz), knee...Oh the joy of being a runner
Y. Yummy food you make: Desserts!!! any type 
Z. Zero tolerance for: People who are extremely rude to you in front of people 

No comments:

Post a Comment