Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why me, why today, why ?

I live in a world surrounded by the barbie dolls which means 5'7 110lbs big boobed perfect legs, lightly tanned skin, designer clothed, girls. They are or seem perfect. Me I seem to fit in but I struggle. I struggle a lot!!!!! Food, weight, diets, workouts, calories, sugar, fat, health are all things that I think about 99% of every single day.  I hate it I hate it more then anything in this world. I am lost and need to change.  I have tried diets all sorts extreme and normal. And exercise I do a ton of: marathons, 4 hours a day, but on average 1 1/2 why because I overeat. I overeat a lot. I am here to record my every day life of my new life the life of a normal everyday college student who is going to lose the extra weight and still live college life to the fullest.  Wish me luck here  I go! Tomorrow is the big day... today was the last day of constant overeating! Join me! on the Journey that will change your life!! we can do it ! Get ready for tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Stay tune tomorrow I will let you know my exercise, food log, and some shocking things I did while overeating

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been exactly where you were on the day you wrote this.... just remember: half of those barbie dolls are probably looking at you and thinking all the same thoughts :) That's what my counselor told me when I was talking about how poisonous I think the university environment can be... I've had similar experiences to you. Stay strong, you are not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Erica! You too stay strong! Thanks for you support and comment! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete