Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

So today I have to present my international business project that I have been working on.  School has officially taken over! I have so much to do... homework, studying, papers, projects, applications for internships this summer, cleaning. I have been so excited because this weekend I am supposed to go to vegas for the first time EVER! but I do not know if I have the time now! I promise this weekend I will talk about a hot issue.  I do have a recipe for you its simple and easy!

Based on Standard Process recipe but I add the spice :)

Asparagus Fries

  • Asparagus, however much you like
  • 1 Tbs. olive oil per lb. of asparagus
  • Celtic Sea Salt®
  • spicy mustard 
Cut off woody end of asparagus. Line a pan with foil and preheat broiler. Lay out the asparagus in a line on the lined pan and sprinkle with olive oil first, then mustard, and then Celtic Sea Salt®. Broil for 7-9 minutes, very close to the broiler coil, then turn the asparagus over and broil for another 3-5 minutes (time depends on thickness of the stalks).

Make it a good day. Say 10 positives about yourself right now and reflect on it when you are in a sour mood! I hope you all have the most amazing sunny day! 

You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with the best you have to give.
~
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment