I have been doing some research and this is the list so far I have come up with of some things....
· Get Stronger - take a defense class
· Buy a groupon for barre classes
· Start making Christmas presents be creative with it - maybe photo books, calendars, etc.
· watch how to video's - improve in surfing, dressing, getting a boy (ha ha)
· search out classes - use your bonus money to pay for a class that interests you
· search out ideal jobs and read about them - google the good and the bad about them or a company
· Swim in the ocean
· read the book how to make friends and influence people
· find a running group, triathlon group.
· Make your own frozen meals or plan out your menu for the week.
· write an email to someone you haven't heard from or send a card to someone even it isn't their birthday - it goes a long way.
· make a birthday list of those you may want to keep in contact with and mark this on your calendar as to when to send the cards
· make a list of places to see in Europe and go to the library or bookstore and read about them
· make a bucket list
· make goals - daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, 5 and 10 years. Make different kinds - personal,, relational, work, outside work activities, etc.
· Get your finances in order
· Go to a movie alone.
· Lift weights. When I bench-press 45 lbs., I feel like the bomb.
· Try surfing, water-skiing, or some activity you don’t already know how to do. Could be riding a bicycle.
· Train for (and finish) a huge physical test like a half-marathon.
· Fly to a foreign country by yourself. I was nervous on my first solo trip to Europe, even though I almost always have to travel alone.
· Witness something once-in-a-lifetime, like Jokulsarlon, a lake next to a melting glacier in Iceland (see photo).
· Go on a date with someone who actually makes you nervous.
· Go out with an older man who takes you somewhere nice and makes you feel like a million bucks.
· Go out with a guy who makes you laugh ‘til it hurts.
· Make a list of all your faults.
· Get your finances in order.
Try out an adventure race.
Work out 5 days a week.
Try out new group exercise classes
I will keep you updated on my journey.